Architectural Assistant Part 2
An excellent opportunity for an Architectural Assistant (Part 2) has arisen to join our award winning, highly experience and established client on a permanent basis. This position will see you join a team of enthusiastic and highly skilled individuals producing designs work throughout all stages of the project lifecycle. Applying your own design skills, you will be responsible for producing highly quality design work using relevant software.
Our client offers a variety of design based services including, BIM design, building design, feasibility studies and many more. They are a market leader in their area and predominately operate within the leisure, residential, commercial, healthcare and education project sectors.
· Experience working on UK projects
· Good design software skills (Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp)
· A good eye for graphic design
· Technical knowledge of construction planning and building regulations
· Good design and presentation skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and use own initiative
· Good communication and time management skills to meet deadlines and requirements
This is an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate to develop their skills in an established practice working with employees who have a wealth of experience within the industry. Our client is offering an excellent salary package based on experience for this permanent, Havant based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email email@example.com and quote 11301HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.