Senior Architect | St Albans | Commercial Fit Out | £50-60K
Senior Architect | St Albans | Commercial Fit Out | £60K plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but growing firm, with strong team atmosphere. The role offers a great opportunity to work for a caring employer free from bureaucracy and internal politics. Presenting an opportunity to have close involvement in both client side and project delivery.
You are free to develop your career and scope to help shape the company’s growth and direction, and build and lead the team.
Extremely attractive remuneration package available, plus team bonuses, and benefits such as healthcare and pension schemes can be discussed. The company is well established, financially sound and a caring employer with a diverse team of excellent, motivated employees.
The firm has a strong pipeline and a positive market post Brexit.
- Must be a Part 3 UK qualified architect. Interior architecture qualification may be considered. Minimum 3 years post-qualification experience is required.
- Experience in a highly respected UK design practice, working on commercial office retrofit schemes.
- Experience must be in contemporary commercial interior design, but also some experience of external alterations e.g. façade interventions, extensions, roof conversions.
- Ability to demonstrate energy, motivation, take responsibility and deliver consistently under time pressure (within reasonable expectations). Excessive overtime working will not be imposed; we expect our employees to have a healthy work / life balance.
- Ability to take a lead role on projects and coordinate all aspects of a design proposal. Particularly the ability to take a loose verbal client brief, refine the brief intelligently, and generate creative concepts, within project objectives and constraints. Then overseeing development of the design through to sign-off, and some oversight during the construction phase.
- A keen interest in global architecture and culture, but with the ability to reference and relate this to the project in hand to enhance the proposal.
- Preferably will have excellent presentation skills to confidently present schemes to clients in person. Excellent command of English language required.
- Expected to be proficient in relevant design programmes and able to learn new software as required. The company currently works with Autocad, but is looking to progress to Revit. Experience in Revit would be beneficial, but not essential.
The client is based just outside north London, with excellent access to road and rail links into central London. The business has their own freehold office, recently fitted out to a very high standard, with good amenities and on-site parking. There is a good gym within 2 mins walk.
Please send your up to date cv and samples to Alex Nisangah – email@example.com