Mid-weight Interior Designer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Mid-weight interior designer. This company provides a complete workplace design and build service, working on a variety of different styled projects in the workplace sector both creative and corporate. Perfect for an interior designer who loves variation!
This company is renowned for its emphasis on team work and supporting a healthy balance between work and a fun social life. Based in the heart of London, you're surrounded by great eats and industry events to attend with your colleagues.
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in the following;
- Following client briefs in order to produce the correct design concepts
- Produce technical drawings and assist 3D visualisers when needed
- Provide support to the project leader
- Produce 3D sketch visuals
- Research and specify products - fixtures and fittings, furniture and finishes
- Undertaking site surveys
- Assisting project leaders in pitch delivery
- Meet with sales reps to help maintain an up-to-date samples library
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Experience in the workplace sector
- Both strong technical and conceptual skills
- Confidence to work independently and as a team
- Good communication skills
- Experience within the D&B industry is advantageous
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign and SketchUp
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.