Our client is a multi-disciplinary Architectural Practice based in Buckinghamshire with a reputation for providing and delivering innovative and contemporary design solutions. They require an ambitious Architectural Technician with a minimum 5+ year's post-qualification experience to join them who will carry strong technical ability and strive to continue their hard work.
For this role, candidates will preferably be familiar working in a multi-disciplinary environment and technical detailing stages on residential and/or commercial projects varying in scale. A keen eye for quality and detailing is a must.
The successful candidate will be:
* Fully proficient with AutoCAD (and Revit preferably).
* Strong communication, written and presentation skills.
* Proven experience of project delivery in the UK to British regulations.
* A minimum of 5+ years' post-qualification experience.
* A strong background in the residential and commercial sectors.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Our client offers the successful applicant a substantial career within a forward thinking practice. If you would like to apply for this excellent opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV and relevant work samples to Katie at Conrad Consulting!