Experienced RIBA Part 2 Architect
Are you a talented RIBA Part 2 Architect with a wealth of practical experience who is looking to propel your career within a reputable firm? If you are highly motivated, organised and currently operating as a RIBA Part 2 Architect, then this is the vacancy for you.
Based in Buckinghamshire, my client are a reputable and dynamic practice who are looking for a team player with a keen eye for design and a strong background working on residential projects to join their consultancy. My client have an ever-expanding portfolio of high-end residential projects, and candidates who have experience in this field will be at a distinct advantage.
In addition to good communication and presentation skills, you will have high quality free-hand drawing abilities as well as a proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Graphisoft.
Ideal candidates will have:
* A proficiency with a multitude of software that includes AutoCAD or Graphisoft.
* Demonstrable background in the relevant sectors.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a practice.
* Well-presented and articulate: confident communicating ideas to peers in both a technical and non-technical manner.
* Confident working reasonably autonomously but also as part of the close knit design team.
If you fit the specification, then we want to hear from you! Please contact Katie at Conrad Consulting immediately with an up-to-date CV and work samples to be considered for this role. Our client offers a competitive salary dependent on experience.