Senior Architectural Technician
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with an exciting architectural practice based in Essex. Due to continued growth and an increased demand for the expertise, they are now looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to commence work in their Head office based on the outskirts of Ingatestone.
The successful candidate will be working in partnership with leading developers, housing associations, local authorities and private clients to create high end solutions for the built environment. They require a confident Architectural Technician that is familiar working in a multi-disciplinary environment and technical detailing stages on projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience in Residential, commercial, education, healthcare and retail & Leisure projects
* Liaise directly with clients, consultants, local Authorities etc
* Attend design meetings
* To be conversant with building regulations for England and wales
* Ability to work well in a team and support junior members of the team as required
* Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential. Knowledge of Revit & Sketch Up will be an advantage.
Candidates wishing to apply will have plenty of drive and enthusiasm combined with initiative, good communication abilities, job running experience and excellent design skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading architectural practice, strengthening your career from day one on a variety of one off, and exclusive projects. To find out more, please contact Stuart on 01728 726120 or email Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and relevant work examples.