Residential Designers and Technicians
Our client is a property developer engaged with several high profile Residential projects. Currently they are presenting numerous opportunities for growth and development within their specialist studio in Warrington. With offices across the UK, our client are strategically placed to serve a vast geographical area.
Currently, due to a significant upturn in workload, we are recruiting for vacancies at both "designer" and "technician" level. These positions are best suited to individuals with a proven track record of delivering large scale Residential projects to a high standard.
Job description & daily activities:
* To work directly for the Technical team or Design team (led by a Director) but assigned to certain teams for specific projects.
* Lead and/or assist (depending on experience) the detailed design process.
* Take a lead in the preparation of CAD information, whilst maintaining working standards throughout the project in accordance with company / industry standards.
* Evaluate and advise on legal and regulatory requirements within the industry relevant to certain projects.
* Liaise with all design team members to coordinate and resolve building elements, work packages and construction issues.
* Manage the work of junior Technicians / Designers assisting in the project.
* Liaise with building control to discuss scheme and/or appraisals, propose viable solutions to design/detail issues.
* Liaise with suppliers, manufacturers and sub-contractors where required progress work packages or building elements.
* Produce detailed specifications & schedules for project related output.
You will ideally be confident using AutoCAD (REVIT is desirable but not essential)
Salaries are negotiable at between £30k - £40k.
If the aforementioned is of interest to you, please send through an up to date CV and portfolio for the attention of Will at Conrad Consulting.