Talented Part II/III Architects
My client are a highly reputable and forward-thinking Architecture and Urban Planning practice with an ever-expanding portfolio of outstanding projects both in the UK and abroad. They are looking for an experienced and exceptionally talented RIBA Part II/early Part III Architect to join them in their Cambridgeshire office on a permanent full-time basis.
This design-driven practice adopts a forward thinking and visionary approach to design and technology. Working closely with the studio principles, there will also be plenty of opportunities to get involved with the designing of fantastic projects across the board.
This opportunity would be ideal for a Part II/Recently Qualified Part III Architect who wants to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment where they will be given the opportunity to work autonomously, taking real responsibility throughout the full design lifecycle.
Candidates will ideally have:
* A strong ability to multitask and prioritise workloads accordingly.
* A proven and demonstrable background working within the educational sector.
* Strong IT skills, ideally proficient with either Microstation or Revit.
* Strong detailing ability and broad UK technical knowledge.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, with experience of working well under pressure.
Please send an up to date CV and work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting if you would like to apply to this fantastic vacancy!
Apply for Talented Part II/III Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly