Newly qualified Architect
Medium size architects practise based, Hertfordshire, looking for New Qualified Architects, upto £28,000.
Your new company
A Medium size Architects practice based in Hertfordshire, specialise in Residential and retail design projects across the UK. Our client has developed a strong relationship with businesses across the country where they have developed strong incoming of job flow with a mix of projects in a wide range of work.
With a good level of growth being seen start if this year and further demand our client feel it a good time to recruit for a wide range of positions.
Your new role
Recruiting for a Newly Qualified Architect who has recently completed a Part 3.
Our client is looking to recruit a new qualified Part 3 Architect where they will consider a those who have experience across a wide range of sectors. You will have previous experience where you have been in a position of responsibility, dealing with clients, job running, Site surveying, worked on and understand technical drawing.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will be ambitious, wanting to further develop your skill and expertise and take on responsibility.
* 3/4 years experience working in Architecture, previous experience is very important.
* Have good drawing skills - using software packages; REVIT, AUTOCAD and any other design packages
* Good design and technical knowledge
* Will be confident to approach projects, job running and problem solving
* You will have a positive and "CAN DO ATTITUDE"
* Must have UK experience or have good knowledge of UK Building regulations experience
* Client is looking to recruit quickly, you will be someone who is keen and committed for a change and be on board to help process your move quickly.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic career opportunity, will be given further development and training working along side experienced Associates, Partners and Directors who have combined experience over 60 years.
Starting salary £22,000 upto £28,000 further benefits after probationary period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.