Assistant Building Surveyor
Assistant Building surveyor
£25,000 - £30,000 + Full benefits and APC
- Are you a building surveyor with an RICS accredited degree
- Do you have working experience in the industry
- Are you looking to complete you APC
Due to expansion they are looking for a determined individual to service both the existing workload and to assist with this expansion.
As the successful building surveyor you will report to an associate and will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of major projects, and delivering smaller/medium projects autonomously in the commercial, health care, education and mixed use sectors. Day to day duties will include;
- Tenders and planning
- Specifications and schedules of work
- Risk assessments and Design
- Contract Admin and Project Management
- Planned Maintenance and Condition Surveys
As the successful assistant building surveyor you will join a consultancy that offers the opportunity to meet weekly with APC assessors within the business, have full support from chartered surveyors, and all CPD required for you to pass you APC first time.
You will be offered a competitive starting salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 with a range of flexible benefits including a bonus, pension, health care.
For more information on this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 318 1783.