Senior Design Director
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a well-established Architectural practice based in Bedfordshire who are seeking to recruit a Senior Design Director. Our client are a contemporary, design-focused practice with a large client base across various sectors such as residential, commercial, urban design, healthcare and education. They are looking for a committed and driven Architect with a strong sense of team spirit and a wealth of industry knowledge to strengthen their team. They have multiple offices throughout the UK and the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to visit these offices as required.
* Manage, grow and support the talented design and technical teams.
* Advising and working closely with clients ultimately to understand and support their needs.
* Running and delivering various different projects from inception through to completion.
* Overseeing projects through the development process, offering conceptual and innovative design solutions.
The successful candidate will be/have:
* A RIBA Qualified Architect with extensive experience within the industry.
* Experience running and delivering projects across various sectors.
* Relevant UK project experience within a similar role, preferably within a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Candidates with a strong background working on large-scale residential projects will be at a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is the perfect opportunity for a passionate and design-led Architect to step into a new role and hit the ground running. To be considered for this position, or to find out more information, please send your up-to-date CV and work samples to Katie at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Senior Design Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly