Architect Project Architect
Your new company
Hays are working with an award winning and creative practice in the city centre of Edinburgh. They wish to recruit an Architect who has design flair and the ability to manage projects through from initial client liaison to completion, and who is looking for a fresh challenge and career progression.
Your new role
This is a role for an Architect who enjoys: sketching, coming up with design solutions, presentation drawings, rendering, technical work, construction drawings and client liaison. You will run with your own projects from inception to completion and be expected to be comfortable at all stages of the RIBA plan of works.
This organisation operate within various sectors, and have a vast portfolio of projects and key clients. Key current projects include education, retail, banking, healthcare and student living.
What you'll need to succeed
- Architect with minimum 5 years PQE experience.
- The ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architect
- The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects.
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Have the drive to produce high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role.
What you'll get in return
This company offer a UK wide network, competitive salary, a range of benefits and importantly career advancement. The office building is in a great location, and within walking distance from the west end of Edinburgh and nearby train stations.
What you need to do now
This organisation are interviewing now, so please get in touch with your full CV and portfolio details if you are interested in the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.