Technical Leader | Central London | £50,000pa+
We are working with a Design-Lead Architecture Studio based in Central London who are looking for an experienced Technical Designer to lead their project needs. This role will include working with Architecture and Technical Design teams on planning, tender and delivery documentation and managing your own tasks in the studio and on site.
As a Technical Designer, you will have full exposure having worked from concept to delivery on London based projects in the Residential or Commercial sectors. It is important to have strong Technical Drawing experience and excellent knowledge of Revit with an understanding of BIM.
In this position, you will:
- Work on large UK Residential and Commercial projects
- Lead a team of Assistant Architects and Technicians
- Oversee and prepare planning, tender, design, and construction drawings
- Develop cladding and façade designs as required
- Present projects to clients and candidates
- Liaise with contractors and clients
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
- At least 4 years UK studio experience working on large projects
- Strong detail, design and construction package knowledge
- Experience working
- Have knowledge of all RIBA work stages
- An understanding of Level 2 BIM
- Relevant software knowledge with a thorough understanding of Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD
- Samples of works that communicates your experience of the above
- Degree or equivalent experience
The following experience is non-essential but will be advantageous to the role:
- Master's degree or above
- MCIAT or CIAT member
This is an ideal role for a Senior Technician/Technical Designer looking for increased responsibility and challenging projects. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on our Architecture desk to email@example.com.