Senior Residential Interior Designer
Residential Interior Designer / West London / Salary £44,000 - £58,000 / Permanent
One of London's leading high end residential and commercial practices, based in West London, are looking for an experienced Senior Residential Interior Designer with over 10 years post-graduation experience in high end residential interiors.
As Senior Residential Interior Designer you will be reporting to the Associate. You will be considered as one of the leading people in the company and should have ownership, responsibility and accountability for the design, specification and delivery on assigned projects. You will lead the team and ensure that the designs are technically competent, practical, fit for purpose, compliant with any statutory requirements whilst in accordance with the Client objectives and budgetary constraints.
Role Responsibilities of the Senior Residential Interior Designer
- Develop concept and supervise production of presentation.
- Prepare preliminary master and furniture layouts with FF&E in conjunction with the Client brief and budget.
- Develop schematic design up to and including detailed technical and FF&E design through work stages 1-7.
- Supervise production of drawings, specifications and all interior FF&E documentation.
- Attend site as required to ensure design-compliance and to resolve site problems. Liaise with Project Managers and other consultants to co-ordinate with the project team.
- Manage: Budgets, Teams, Quality, Production and delivery
- Programming: prepare timeline of deliverables and report to Team Leader Project reporting: keeping senior management informed at weekly meetings. Report on project finances, in coordination with commercial manager weekly.
- Alert or report to Senior Project Designer/Associate of any changes or additions as they occur, with recommendations for remedial actions if required.
- Meet and present to Client, attend meetings and liaise with contractors. Encourage new and exciting design ideas that meet commercial requirements for the projects.
- Ensure all schedules, specifications and listings are complete, reviewed and issued in accordance with the budget, programme and scope.
Key Skills of the Senior Residential Interior Designer
- Over 10 years experience in the high end residential sector
- Good level of site experience for design development
- Strong design and technical skills
- Able to produce strong drawings, visuals and sketches
- Proficient in using AutoCAD & Photoshop
- Personable character, able to deal with clients confidently
If you interested in finding out more about this Senior Residential Interior Designer role than please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Residential Interior Design jobs.