Senior Interior Designer (Hospitality)
Conrad Consulting in partnership with an industry leading, creative design consultancy in Central Manchester are urgently looking to fill a number of vacancies within their bespoke design studio.
Our client are a true industry specialist with key experience and flagship projects established within such Hospitality-led design sectors as Hotels, bars, restaurants, etc. Our current vacancy is for a Senior Interior Designer and is to be based within their modern design studio in the heart of Manchester city centre.
You will Ideally have a proven track record designing projects through early RIBA stages (Briefing, concept, design development, detail design, etc)
In order to be considered for this rare opportunity you should meet the following criteria:
* Excellent presentation and problem solving skills.
* CAD, Sketchup, In-Design and PhotoShop proficiency (Revit is desirable).
* 5 years minimum post-qualification experience.
* Strong portfolio demonstrating projects within the hospitality sector.
* FF&E, scheduling and product knowledge.
If you feel like you meet the aforementioned criteria and believe you have the ability to spearhead an enthusiastic design team then we are keen to hear from you.
Salary - £35k-£40k
Please send forward an up to date CV & portfolio to Will using the contact details provided.