Conrad Consulting in partnership with an award winning, top 30 UK multi-disciplinary practice, are currently seeking a talented and experienced Architectural Technologist to join their regional office in Leicester. The consultancy have numerous offices spread throughout the UK, delivering successful property and construction solutions both across the UK and internationally.
The Leicester practice is a recently formed regional office, featuring Architectural and Mechanical & Electrical Design staff. As an Architectural Technologist in this capacity, you will be provided with an excellent opportunity to develop in your career, seeing projects from inception through to completion in a variety of sectors.
Sectors to be worked within include; Industrial, Education, Leisure, Commercial/Offices and Housing schemes with varied project values up to £50mill+. You will be tasked with assisting in driving the architectural division of the Leicester office forward, offering the opportunity to progress through to senior / Associate level quickly.
Duties, responsibilities and skills required will vary daily, however will include the following:
* Managing planning applications, Building Regulations and appeals
* Assisting in business development
* Taking briefs, developing initial design proposals using CAD and preparing specifications for construction work
* High proficiency in AutoCAD, and desirable experience of using Revit/BIM systems
* Strong design and technical skills
A highly competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer to the successful applicant, including the following:
* Salary in the region of £28,000 - £38,000 dependant on experience
* Car / Car Allowance
* 25 holiday days + bank holidays
* Private Healthcare
To be considered for this position please forward your CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly