Architectural Technologist - Hertfordshire
My client are multi-disciplinary group who design, construct, refurbish and operate outstanding buildings for public and private sector clients and also for their own portfolio of properties.
The Architectural Technologist will be responsible for managing on projects through all design stages from conception to completion.
1) Lead on projects including producing drawings securing planning permission and undertaking contract administration and reporting to clients.
2) Assist colleagues through the preparation of drawings, schedules, specifications on projects and liaise with clients to assess their needs.
3) Provide professional advice in line with legal requirements.
4) Monitoring progress on projects and inspect completed building works.
5) Undertake surveys and prepare records of existing buildings and sites.
6) Prepare clear and accurate contract documentation.
7) Carry out tasks completely and professionally within determined timescales, financial budgets and fee / costs targets.
8) Prepare and submit applications for statutory approvals. 9) Responsible for identifying new business opportunities.
1) Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists and be working or prepared to work towards Chartered status - Essential
2) HNC/HND or equivalent in an Architectural Technology related discipline - Essential
Skills and knowledge:
1) Experience in a similar or related role - Essential
2) Proficient in the use of Revit or similar 3D modelling software - Desirable
3) Familiar with relevant construction, health and safety legislation and risks and hazards
associated with asbestos - Essential
If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about other roles then please call on 07900 748 208 or you can drop me and email with your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.