Part II Architect
Architect Part II or recently qualified Part III
My client are a multi-disciplinary property consultancy with a bespoke way of working involving unique processes and procedures.
Their interdisciplinary team allows them to offer clients a truly one stop shop to a holistic and highly communicative approach to design, engineering , project and cost management.
They are currently looking to recruit a Part II Architect to join and add value to their London Architectural team with the opportunity to develop your career across a wide variety of industry sectors, including residential, hotel, commercial and industrial in an interdisciplinary environment.
The role will incorporate all areas of architecture;
- Feasibility studies
- Design work - utilising our BIM Level 2 Revit systems including virtual reality
- Technical detailing
- On site experience
- Client facing
- Interdisciplinary working with engineers, cost and project managers
Initially the role will involve supporting and reporting to senior members of the team internally, although the right candidate will be offered the opportunity to develop their role into a Client facing position. The candidate should be confident, and will be comfortable working as part of an interdisciplinary team, both within the organisation, and with external clients.
Personal Traits/ Desirable Skills:
- Must be used to dealing with multiple tasks/projects - highly organised, focused, efficient and process driven
- Commercially focused - ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent communication/relationship skills - a comfortable and professional manner, a positive
- attitude and eager to learn
- Personable, with a can-do attitude
- Diligent, patient and attentive to detail
If you are interested in this role please drop me an email with your CV and portfolio to . Alternatively please call on 07900 748 208
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.