Conrad Consulting are working with an Essex based multi-disciplinary organisation who are looking to recruit an Architect to join their team on 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a multi-disciplinary environment; have strong architectural and construction knowledge and a proven track record in educational and commercial sectors
The role involves:
* Performing capacity and viability studies
* Preparing briefs and work information packages
* Discussing design issues with stakeholders - reviewing and commenting on design proposals/solutions submitted by consultants and provide strategic advice to the in-house team
* To provide research and assistance to support the Principal Architect to evolve and promote the continuous use and understanding of building design, construction strategies, policies and standards
* To assist the Principal Architect to ensure that appropriate building design expertise is provided by appointed external Design Services providers.
Candidates will have:
* Access to own transport is essential due to nature of role and rural locations
* Membership of industry related professional institution is desirable.
* Degree level qualification, HNC or equivalent qualification in Design
* Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary building/design and construction environment
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to promote
* Ability to assess design solutions and make value based decisions
To find out more about this excellent opportunity please send your up to date CV and work samples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call Stuart on 01728 726120 for a confidential discussion.