Conrad Consulting is working with a multi-disciplinary international practice which has designed and delivered buildings worldwide for many years is currently looking to recruit an experienced architectural technician to join their award winning team.
Our clients London office is currently seeking a talented professional with sound technical knowledge to work on its ever expanding portfolio of projects. Reporting directly to the Project Associate, the successful candidate will demonstrate a good working knowledge and understanding of the industry and be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate some if not all of the following -
A skilled and experienced Technician who will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and presenting technical design proposals using Revit, AutoCAD and Microstation
- Contributing to the detailed design process and co-ordinating detailed design information
- Preparing specifications for construction work using NBS Building Software
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Contributing to design stage risk assessment
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- To deliver design and technical solutions to best ability.
- On site experience (advantageous)
- Relevant HNC/HND Qualification.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (ideally MCIAT) or working towards this qualification
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit or Microstation
- Ability to solve design issues / provide technical design solutions
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, taking the initiative when required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with clients / advisers confidently.
- An ability to work to tight timescales, and deadlines
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and business contacts at all levels.
- A good team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ensure that quality of service and excellence is delivered at all times
- Must have a clear working knowledge and understanding of the architecture Industry to be able to offer a professional service to client's teams and other colleagues
- Possess a commercial knowledge of working within a diversely spread business, ideally from working within a similar operation
- An ability to monitor and supervise junior staff assigned to projects
Please apply to Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an updated CV & a comprehensive body of detailed work samples to be considered for this excellent position.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly