Architectural Technician - London - £40-50K
Our Client a leader in the Construction/ property services sector who expertly deliver infrastructure, fit out and housing projects are seeking an enthusiastic Architectural Technician to support their busy Architectural / BIM production / detailed designers department
You will have experience gained using BIM software specifically Microstation Architecture and Navisworks would also be an advantage.
AutoCAD Architecture proficient with excellent technical detailing and specification experience/ability through both scheme and detailed design project phases will also be required.
Ideally you will have a strong understanding of multi-disciplinary design and integration of other disciplines models into the architectural model.
Understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge is essential.
Skills must be proficient in the following:
- Revit, AutoCAD Architecture and Navisworks
- NBS/NBS Create Specification Writer
- 3D Studio max (inc Vray) preferred but not essential
- Technical detailing of building components within a BIM environment
- Preferably knowledge of the following: MIcrostation, Sketch-up
- Ability to solve design issues / provide technical design solutions
- Manage and lead the production of deliverables and design on a project
- Ability to work well either alone or within a team environment.
Please contact Jon Janes at Conrad Consulting on 0203 159 5388 to discuss or email
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly