New opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to join a multidisciplinary based in Slough. This well regarded consultancy is responsible for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, Residential and Office sectors.
You will be joining an established company and you would be based in the head office. As a Quantity Surveyor in this firm you will be reporting directly to the head of building consultancy. As part of the team you will be expected to deliver work in all aspects of quantity surveying.
Examples of required experience:
- Develop and tease out the client brief.
- Carrying out feasibility studies in order to test the Client's budget.
- Preparing Elemental Cost Plans.
- Preparing Risk Analysis evaluations.
- Preparing tender documentation, co-ordinating and reporting on the tender process.
- Preparing, collating and organising contract/technical documentation.
- Investigate technical information and factors that affect developments / projects
- Advise on the procurement of survey works required for the successful completion the project.
- Advise on the procurement of construction consultants necessary for the successful completion of projects; and, co-ordinate and liaise with the same.
- Carry out all elements of Contract Administration to include pre and post contract services.
- Monitoring each stage of the development process to ensure that costs are in line with forecasts and budgets and providing cost control throughout the duration of the project.
- Providing Value Management analysis.
- Providing Life Cycle Cost advice.
- Providing Financial Progress Reports to Clients.
- Preparing Interim Payments.
- Agreeing Final Account.
- Advising Clients on legal and contractual matters.
- Acting on Clients behalf in order to resolve disputes
In return you will be joining a company that can offer career progression, plentiful work and a relaxed environment. This company is ideal for you if you are looking for "work / life balance". You will also receive a generous package, plus company benefits and annual pay reviews.
If this sounds like something that may be of interest, please get in contact via: or via my direct line:0207 318 1771
Apply for quantity surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly