Senior Interior Designer - Workplace
Do you have the desire to work on bigger projects with international scope? One of London's top Architecture & Design practices in East London is looking for a Senior Interior Designer/Project Leader. The mid-sized design practice are specialists in the commercial/workplace sector with a history of working with some of the world's largest businesses. Working with a tailored approach, each project is different from the last and through research and consultative engagement both stunning form and function are achieved. Welcoming the increasingly change in technology and ways of working, this design practice are ahead of the market cure when it comes to consultancy, whether that be implementing 'Activity based working' or innovating a creating design to influence and promote efficiency and productivity in the workplace.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who feels they have hit a ceiling in their current practice or are looking for a more diverse role in regards to projects. The company offer one of the best career development structures in the design market and truly value their staff, ensuring a great work/balance (9-6) and fun, social environment to work in.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Working from brief on mixed scale projects
- Client facing
- Working both collaboratively in a team and autonomously
- Producing concept designs/developing
- Producing technical package drawings
- Team leading
- Creating/innovating new ideas for workplace design
- Attending industry events
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A degree in Interior Design/Architecture
- Previous workplace/commercial design experience
- Experience leading large scale projects (50,000-200,000 sq ft)
- Client facing experience
- Mentoring/leading junior designers
- Full project working experience (Concept - Completion)
- Experience Pitching for projects
- Passionate about design and innovation
- Excellent communication/written skills
- AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup, Revit (Advantageous)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Senior Interior Designer - Workplace
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly