Part III Architect
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a contemporary Architectural practice based in Buckinghamshire to find them a career-driven Architect with plenty of project experience and enthusiasm to progress to join them on a full time basis.
The studio has been established for 30 years, with a growing reputation for providing expertise across a broad range of sectors, challenging traditional consultancy conventions to deliver a bespoke and design-focused service to clients.
They are looking for a qualified Architect with a minimum of 3 years' post Part III experience to join their established workforce, delivering a bespoke and proactive service to their clients on numerous innovative projects. The practice is expecting to be awarded a number of lucrative contracts in the coming months, and while the workload increases, so too does their need for talented individuals. The studio is currently implementing Revit, therefore candidates with existing Revit skills/proficiency will be at a distinct advantage.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Contribute to project operations.
* Improve and build on personal, interpersonal and team building skills.
* Supervise project staff and report on performance.
Candidates will ideally have:
* Strong design flair and technical skills and a competent knowledge and understanding of the role of working drawings.
* Excellent software skills - preferably with a proficiency in both AutoCAD and Revit.
* An ability to 'hit the ground running' and to work autonomously to plan and deliver consistently high quality work on time and to budget.
* Good spoken and written English; capable of discussing project designs to audiences of both a technical and non-technical background.
* Previous experience working on residential projects would be an advantage.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Please send an up to date CV and work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting if you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity!