My client is a reputable chartered architectural practice based on the outskirts of Ashford in Kent, they have a strong ethos combining artistic flair with practical experience to deliver innovative design with comprehensive technical solutions.
They are looking to employ an experienced full time Architectural Technician to undertake a range of architectural duties delivering best value services that comply with all statutory building and design requirements.
As an architectural technician you will be working alongside clients to deliver bespoke, luxury designs from concept through to completion. It's essential that you are confident at using AutoCAD and/or REVIT and can demonstrate your knowledge of technical drawings in your portfolio including plans, sections, elevations and details.
For this role, successful applicants will have:
* Knowledge of Building Regulations and Planning process
* Strong CAD skills with an ability to produce drawings accurately and quickly.
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
Responsibilities will include:
* Leading projects and the project team, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include largely commercial or residential projects
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits across central London and its surrounding areas
If you would like to apply for this positionor find out more information, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly