Senior Interior Designer
Our client is well recognised within the UK and abroad for its retail and leisure design. Its dynamic and creative teams are recognised for urban integration and city centre regeneration projects. Colleagues are at the heart of the company, as it is committed to professional development and rewarding success.
As the Senior Interior Designer, you will be working on a variety of projects in the retail, leisure, residential, and urban design sectors. You will working alongside other talented and experienced interior designers, therefore ideally you will have around 10 years’ experience and a good level of attention to detail.
· Approximately 10 years’ experience within interior design.
· Highly creative with innovative and unique ideas.
· Fluent use of design software, ideally Microstation but other CAD software considered, e.g. AutoCAD, Revit.
· Good organisational skills, able to prioritise workload effectively in high pressure circumstances.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a similar position and have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects on a variety of scales. This is a great opportunity to join our internationally recognised client, who offer a negotiable salary based on experience for this permanent position based in London.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email your CV and portfolio to hannah.mcmillan @blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12379HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly