Design Manager - Technical Designer
Design Manager (permanent)
Currently looking for a Design Manager to fill a permanent opening with a company located in Central London. Interested candidates will ideally have an interior fit out background along with design experience, which should include commercial and/ or education experience.
Responsibilities of the Design Manager (permanent)
- Execute fit out projects (Concept, Detailed Design).
- Maintain the quality of work.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures.
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Maintain good communication with the client.
Requirements of the Design Manager (permanent)
- 3-5 years Interiors/ fit out experience
- Ideally you will come from an Architectural, Design or Engineering background
- Competent in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline.
- Competent in reading of detailed working drawings.
- Interior Fit out experience in the commercial or education sectors
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
Compensation for the Design Manager (permanent)
The starting salary for this position ranges pending on experience
Please contact Jon Janes at Conrad Consulting on 07968527485 or email to apply