Architectural Assistant Pt II
Your new company
An outstanding client with a stellar reputation across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to get on board and expand your technical skillset and become an expert in the industry.
Your new role
- Strong design skills with technical bias are advantageous.
- Have a good working knowledge and experience of UK Planning and Building Regulations.
- Be able to carrying out accurate building and site surveys.
- Occasionally at distance.
- Have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Having excellent communication skills in English and have the ability to deal directly with planning officers and colleagues in a professional manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good presentation skills
- Good ArchiCAD & Revit skills are advantageous and proficiency in AutoCAD 2D is desirable
- The initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good time management, organisational and problem-solving skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.