Senior Architectural Technician
Your new company
A well established firm of chartered architects that provide a range of architectural services on projects both large and small, commercial and residential, across the UK and abroad.
Your new role
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Technician/Technologist, ideally with experience in the leisure, healthcare, education, residential and retail sectors.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting technical design proposals using AutoCAD, Revit and traditional methods
- Contributing to the detailed design process and co-ordinating detailed design information
- Preparing specifications for construction work.
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Contributing to design stage risk assessment
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- A proven track record of delivering large buildings
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, BIM, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Quickly and accurately, taking the initiative when required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accurate, with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with clients/advisers confidently.
- An ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines.
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and business contacts at all levels
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.