Based just north of the stunning Surrey hills and with an impressive number of houses built in the last 5 years, this well-established developer, who offer excellent career progression, are based only minutes from the train station with direct routes into London and a two minute drive off the M25.
Founded in 1976, this company has grown into one of the UKs leading developers, with an impressive 19,000 homes built in the last 5 years, and is Britain’s 4TH most admired company across all sectors. It is their unending vision to be a dynamic and innovative company that is committed in providing superbly designed and built homes across the south of England.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to progress concept designs through to fully detailed technical drawing packages for residential sites and provide general assistance to the Technical Department and site based teams, including liaising with external consultants and suppliers.
Required Skills & Experience
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent working knowledge of current building regulations and construction methods required
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Previous experience of working on large scale residential projects preferable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Team player, but with an ability to work on own initiative
- Own transport essential
Salary & Package
In addition to a competitive salary, the company offers a pension scheme, healthcare and a discretionary annual bonus.
Further to the attractive remuneration package, the company is able to offer excellent career progression and team days out including Christmas parties and summer BBQs.