With over 6000 homes under construction, this award-winning practice based in the Loughton area of Essex are only a two minute walk from a station along London’s Central Line and less than a mile off the M11.
For almost 25 years this practice, with additional offices in Brighton and London, have been delivering residential properties and investment opportunities in the next best locations within London. Additionally, they have an impressive portfolio of developments including private homes, high rise buildings and luxury apartments ranging in value from £50,000 to £3,500,000.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful Technician will be responsible for the architectural technical designs from receipt of planning permission through to completion on site. You will be required to have some job running experience and be proficient in both AutoCAD and Revit.
Required Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Architectural Technician/Technologist
• Strong experience in the residential sector including high rise developments
• Good knowledge of UK building regulations along with British and NHBC Standards
• Working experience on AutoCAD and Revit
• Confident in communicating with client representatives
• Be able to produce lease and sales plans
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a generous package, including a salary of up to £47,000 depending on experience, plus as stated below:
• Work pension scheme
• Healthcare (which can be upgraded to cover immediate family)
• 25 days holiday
Further to the attractive remuneration package, the company is able to offer individual flexible working hours, team days out, Christmas parties and summer BBQs.