A 3-6 month fixed-term contract position within a reputable AJ Top 20 Practice offering a truly rewarding work environment and the opportunity to be involved on a highly prestigious London office project.
We have a strong working relationship with this long established, multi-disciplinary practice, who offer services stretching across more than 10 disciplines and possess in excess of a staggering 90 industry awards.
The company employ over 900 staff internationally, with offices across Europe, Asia and The Middle East. They have teams covering most sectors, from education, healthcare and transport; to sports, leisure and residential.
The London practice, which employs in excess of 350 staff, are now resourcing 2 candidates for a new build workplace scheme for a very prestigious client.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will join an interdisciplinary team of circa 100 engineers, designers, urbanists and technicians, based from the project’s site office, to help deliver a significant and challenging office scheme during the construction phase.
The scheme is now entering into production information phase / Stage 4, so this person will be expected to hit the ground running at this stage.
Required Skills & Experience
The employer is currently considering candidates at a range of experience levels, from Technicians/Technologists to Architects. In addition to qualification, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience PQE
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Revit, and solid experience using the software on medium to large scale projects from stage 4 onwards
- Excellent technical ability with an appreciation for high-quality design
- A strong background in medium to large scale office projects
- Experience liaising with high-profile clients would be advantageous as you will be required to collaborate closely with the client
- Client/Contractor liaison skills would be advantageous as you will be required to liaise with the concept Architects for the scheme, who are also based on site
Please note that applications from candidates who do not have proficiency using Revit on live projects will not be accepted.
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a rate between £25 – £30 per hour, depending on experience.
Should you then go on to accept a permanent contract, you will also be entitled to the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Profit share scheme
- Tax-efficient smart benefits
- Life insurance
- Long term sickness insurance
- Private medical insurance and health screening
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
The firm is committed to being an employer of choice, and therefore offer a rewarding work environment with a respect for the work-life balance of their staff.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly