Project Architect required to join a medium sized architectural practice based in modern offices in Nottingham city centre. The practice have enjoyed a period of sustainable growth over the last 12 months, a period which continues with the upcoming addition of a talented Project Architect to their team.
The practice have built a stellar reputation in the architectural industry and have won multiple awards on projects both in the UK and internationally. Sector work varies, but includes; Residential, Education, Commercial, Leisure and Sports, from small scale domestic residential work, through to £50m Commercial buildings. The practice have invested heavily in implementing BIM systems and Revit software throughout the office, and a large proportion of their projects are at BIM Level 2. The Project Architect for this role will ideally have experience of working within a BIM environment and will have sufficient working knowledge of Revit.
This position would suit a Project Architect with over 3 years of post qualification experience, and will be expected to be able to carry out the following responsibilities:
* Project Delivery - design, architect and implement solutions
* Manage planning applications, Building Regs and appeals
* Lead a small team of Architectural Assistants within the practice
* Liaise with clients and external consultants throughout the construction process
* Work closely with clients in order to take briefs and develop initial design proposals
The Project Architect will require the following skills and qualifications for this role:
* Fully qualified Architect with proven UK experience
* ARB registration/RIBA Chartership
* Strong design and technical skills, with Revit experience being highly desirable
* Advanced 3D capabilities
* Thorough knowledge of UK best practice standards
* Be able to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high attention to detail
In return, a lucrative salary and benefits package will be on offer to the successful applicant, which will include the following:
* Salary in the region of £32,000-£40,000 per annum
* 28 days holiday
* Private pension contribution
To be considered for this position, please forward your up to date CV & Portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion regarding this position, or any other positions in the area.