Architectural Visualiser | London | VRay & Corona | £DOE
Architectural Visualiser | London | VRAY & Corona | £DOE
Are you responsible for producing excellent photo realistic Visuals for your current practice? Do you have both VRAY and Corona software skills? Are you looking for new challenge? Do you have excellent eye for image composition? Do you want to be part of excellent award winning team of Architects and Designers? Then we have the best role for you!
Historic practice with excellent reputation for design lead schemes are looking for Visualiser with minimum 4 years UK experience producing still renders for project presentations and competition bids. The client has diverse contemporary portfolio of International and UK projects
Skills required from you:
- passionate about architecture and design with strong experience in architectural or product visualisation with a desire to be part of a collaborative team is a must have!
- have a proven ability to carefully match renderings into background photography – this will be demonstrated in your portfolio.
- an excellent eye for image composition and colour theory is crucial, not to mention a keen eye for detail.
- you will bring your particularly strong visual sense and a good eye for material and light matching.
- highly organised and methodical, with a desire to be part of a collaborative team and capability to also work independently.
- you will have the ability to work to tight deadlines to ensure accuracy and quality of finish.
Technical Skills Required:
- 2-5 experience, ideally in architecture or interior/product design field
- expert knowledge of 3DStudio Max with Corona or VRAY
- clean poly modelling skills
- expert Adobe CS Skills with excellent Photoshop
- Rhino – basic
- After Effects, Mudbox, photography, Forest Pack Pro is desirable
Genuinely great opportunity, one not to be missed! Please send up to date cv and samples to Alex firstname.lastname@example.org