Conrad Consulting, in partnership with one of Manchesters most revered and well-respected design studios are looking to recruit an experienced Interior Designer to join their team in Manchester city centre.
This practice is comprised of Architects, Technologists, administrators and a well established Interior Design team spearheaded by some of Manchesters leading creatives. Core design sectors here include Student Accommodation, Commercial workplace, Residential, Commercial schemes and various other high-profile projects. With a vast workload increase in these design sectors on the horizon this current vacancy would best suit someone with a varied, diverse sector background.
Key requirements here include:
* A passion and commitment to high-quality design.
* CAD, Sketchup, Creative suite skills are essential.
* Approximately 2-5 years post-qualification experience.
* Ability to present coherently and liaise directly with clients and sub-contractors.
* To possess excellent organisational skills.
* Be able to interpret briefs, work to deadlines and be adaptable whilst working to strict deadlines/budgets.
If you think you meet these credentials and are keen to explore a new opportunity with a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary studio then we are keen to hear from you.
Salary - £35k circa
CV's and portfolio to Will using the contact details provided.