My client is a renowned & design-led Architectural practice with a strong ethos for delivering buildings of quality & an ever-expanding portfolio of iconic projects focusing on, but not limited to, the educational & residential sectors. Due to continuous growth within the industry, they now seek to add an experienced Architectural Technologist to their dynamic team in Oxford.
In response to market conditions they are looking to employ a passionate and professional Architectural Technologist who shares the same attitude and values as they do. They need someone with at least 5 years' UK-based post-qualification experience to join them who will carry strong technical ability and strive to continue their hard work.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate,
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way,
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients,
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements,
* Ability to detail working drawing packages with no support required,
* Excellent technical knowledge & a thorough understanding of building construction,
* Relevant project experience advantageous, however any medium-large scale UK based project experience will be considered,
* Full proficiency with AutoCAD essential, knowledge of Revit advantageous however not essential as training will be offered to the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Leading projects, guiding junior members of staff when necessary,
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits,
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.,
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
This is a highly lucrative opportunity offering career progression from day one, fantastic project exposure, a highly competitive salary & a generous benefits package. If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please send through an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.