Architectural Technologist job in Chesterfield.
Your new company
Is a long established Architectural practice with multiple offices across the UK. They have a reputation for delivering first class projects in the retail sector.
Your new role
The position is full time, Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5.15pm with one hour for lunch.
Suitable candidates will be expected to assist with the following: -
- Production of feasibility, planning, tender and construction drawings using AutoCAD.
- Production and collation of the information required for Planning and Building Regulations applications.
- Answering phones and greeting visitors in a friendly and welcoming manor.
What you'll need to succeed
The following skills/characteristics are required: -
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own.
- Ability to follow instructions from senior team members and managers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Building Regulations.
- Knowledge of the planning process.
The following are desirable but not essential: -
- Ability to use Photoshop.
- Ability to use Sketchup.
- Knowledge of Revit and BIM.
- Full UK driving licence and use of your own car.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and close knit and supportive work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Martin Bowers now on 07841364652.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Martin for a confidential discussion on your career.