Mid-Level Architect with Technical experience / London / £22-30 per hour / Contract to Permanent
A boutique global design firm has an exciting opportunity available to an accomplished & motivated Mid-Level Architect with Technical experience that is looking to become an integral part of an award-winning practice.
You will join at a time of great success amid extensive growth within the practice.
Key requirements in order of importance for the Mid-Level Architect with Technical experience
- Both Senior Architect and Mid-Level Architects
- Facades and Interior Package experience
- Available immediately
- Intermediate/ Excellent Revit Skills
- No holiday pre-booked in the next 2 months of 1 week or more
- Stage F/ Stage 4 work experience
- Experience with new buildings
- Office experience an advantage
Fixed contract for 3 months initially with a view to extending or Permanent
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mid-Level Architect job then please get in touch with Monika Michalska or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.
Apply for Mid-level Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly