Architect | Woking | £30,000 - £40,000pa
Blayze Group are working with a highly respected Architecture studio specialising in Retail and Residential Architecture projects. The studio is based in Woking and looking for someone with a strong all-round portfolio to join their established team.
Our client are a medium sized studio with a diverse portfolio of projects valued between £250k - £10Million. The position is an excellent step-up for someone looking for more project experience, with the opportunity to manage schemes from start to finish and gain client facing exposure. Our client is also offering the opportunity to train in Revit.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Working on Retail Design projects in London and the Home Counties
- Prepare concept designs
- Collaborate across all RIBA work stages
- Develop technical drawings for delivery
- Traveling to sites
- Liaise with clients and take project briefs
- Visiting projects on site and liaising with contractors to ensure proper delivery
- UK studio experience working on Retail, Mixed use or Residential Projects
- Part 2 qualified or above
- Proficient across all RIBA work stages
- Experience preparing concept designs
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Site based experience
- Architecture Degree
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working on Residential projects
- 4 years post Part 3 experience
- Revit knowledge
This is an ideal role for an Architect or experienced Assistant looking for increased responsibility and the genuine opportunity to lead schemes and work directly with clients. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on our Architecture desk to firstname.lastname@example.org.