Senior Building Surveyor - Cambridge
New role! Our client, a national independent property consultancy, is looking for a MRICS Building Surveyor to join their Commercial team based in sunny hills of Cambridge.
Our client works across various sectors within property and construction, and if successful you will be working on a variety of projects where you will be carrying out professional instructions including Dilapidation and Party Wall work. Our client openly acknowledges and supports entrepreneurial spirit and having this will give you the opportunity to stand out and leave your mark with the company especially given the scope for growth in the sector.
- Working on dilapidations, party wall and Schedules of Condition.
- Working with Senior Surveyors in the preparation of specifications and tenders
- Supervise contractors and consultants when required
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Making sure projects are on time and within budget
- MRICS is essential
- Being up to date on building regulations and understanding the reasons behind market fluctuations
- Working experience in a consultancy environment, ideally on commercial projects.
As well as a very competitive salary, you will also receive a discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday and health care amongst other benefits. The company is set out in a way that promotes training and career development at all levels.
For more information please contact Alex Fernandez