Architectural Technician (contract)
Our Client a leader in the architecture and design field requires and Architectural Technician with residential and listed buildings knowledge to join their City Studio on a freelance basis
AutoCAD Architecture proficient with excellent technical detailing and specification experience/ability through both scheme and detailed design project phases will also be required.
Ideally you will have a strong understanding of multi-disciplinary design and integration of other disciplines models into the architectural model.
Understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge is essential.
Skills for the Architectural Technician (contract) must be proficient in the following:
- 2D/3D preferred but not essential
- Technical detailing skills
- Preferably knowledge of the Residential, listed buildings sector
- Ability to solve design issues / provide technical design solutions
- Ability to work well either alone or within a team environment.
Please contact Jon Janes at Conrad Consulting on 0203 159 5388 to discuss or email