We are pleased to be working with a dynamic Architectural firm based on the outskirts of Slough who specialise in numerous sectors across the board. With years of varied industry expertise behind them, this consultancy work closely with clients from inception through to completion, ensuring projects are compelled on time and to budget.
Steady growth from within the company means they are now looking to employ a Senior Architect, to join their creative and professional team on full time permanent basis. Operating across a range of sectors this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is ready to take the next step in their career and embark on a varied and diverse job role.
* To carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual design and planning work, feasibility studies. Oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage through the planning application process.
* Develop contacts with new clients and introduce new business to the company
* Programme work with directors to ensure that it can be effectively managed within the existing staff resources
* Candidates must hold a degree in Architecture and be RIBA Part 3 Qualified with at least 4 years post qualified experience
* Experience managing diverse teams through fast track projects with several trade
* Strong portfolio showing individual design development
* A good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and strong IT skills.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and portfolio of work. Alternatively, please call Stuart on 0203 159 5387.
Apply for Qualified Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly