Associate Director of Architecture - Education sector
Conrad Consulting in partnership with an industry leading, AJ100, multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to add an experienced Associate Director-level Architect to assist with the growth of their specialist office.
Manchester and the North-West as a whole is experiencing a significant boom, both in terms of construction and development. Our client is a true market leader, they pride themselves on their pioneering design quality and their ability to provide a tailored, full-suite of services to their extensive end-user client base.
The role we currently have available is to be positioned strategically from the Warrington office, with excellent transport links connecting you to Manchester, Liverpool and a client-base in the surrounding areas. You will be operating at Associate Director level, therefore you will be entrusted with team-leading responsibilities and to motivate your peers in order to meet the high standards expected here.
You will work locally, nationally and internationally on a diverse workload. Initially this will include schemes within the Education sector (Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc) with future diversification a strong possibility.
In order to be considered for this rare opportunity, you must:
* Have successfully delivered projects at all RIBA design stages.
* Be able to work in a BIM environment (REVIT skills are essential).
* Confidently be able to cooperate and engage with Clients and Stakeholders alike.
* Possess Knowledge of various technical softwares (MS Office, Adobe Creative suite, Sketchup).
* Have a successful history of bidding and winning work through inspired design concepts.
* Develop and enhance business relationships - Both internal and external.
* Be able to work within budget constraints.
* Take a leading role as a creative designer (From conception to completion).
* Possess knowledge of NBS specifications, risk assessments and other contract documents.
If the above sounds like you, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your Architectural career, then we would be happy to discuss the position with you in further detail.
This position will be based from Warrington, but flexibility can be offered in regards to occasional working from the Manchester office.
Salaries are negotiable at circa £60k / £64k + car + bonus + competitive benefits.
To apply, please send through your updated CV & portfolio to Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided.
We look forward to hearing from you.