Architect - Job Runner
RIBA Chartered Practice in Leeds City Centre requires an experienced Architect with previous Job Running experience to deliver projects across the Commercial Workplace, Residential and Retails Sectors.
Our client are a modern medium sized practice with a prime office location just a short walk from Leeds train station, they boast a national client base consisting of Developers, Private Landlords and Private Sector industries.
They have built a reputation for delivering exceptional practical design with many of these projects gaining multiple awards, the core of these are mainly in the Commercial Sector, however they have retained a reputation for delivering more intricate Architecture and have completed numerous refurbishment & Conversion projects across multiple Residential Projects.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity we require the following.
* ARB Registered Architect with a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
* Previous Job Running and project delivery experience.
* Client facing and excellent presentation skills.
* Demonstrable portfolio of projects ideally delivered within the listed core markets.
* The ability to oversee and prepare conceptual design, Planning applications and Feasibility studies,
* Good Technical skills - previous experience of using AutoCAD or REVIT software, strong IT skills.
Salary £37,000 - £40,000 + extensive benefits.
If this vacancy is of interest and you would like to discuss further please contact James Jackson - 0113 4570074