Small RIBA Practice based in Hertfordshire, Senior Architect £35,000
Your new company
A small RIBA practice based in Hertfordshire who specialises across Education, Residential and Listed Building.
Your new role
Due to a number of new projects our client is looking for a Senior experienced Architect with a proven track record that has developed a strong knowledge of listed Buildings, Education and Residential sector project running.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have strong UK building regulations knowledge, capable of managing a projects from inception to completion and dealing with clients face to face.
You will be a qualified Architect or a Senior Architectural Technician who has previously managed a small team, clients and projects who will have responsibilities to make key decisions to deliver a project.
- Good design software experience is essential i.e. AutoCAD or rEVIT
- You will have a strong portfolio to demonstrate your experience of work
- Architectural/Design qualifications are essential
- You must have advanced level experience working in Residential/Education and Listed Buildings
- UK Building control/regulation knowledge is essential
What you'll get in return
Permanent opportunities, company benefits after probation period and become part of a strong RIBA design team £35,000 to £40,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.