PA to Director for a multi-award winning design practice
A fantastic "one-off" opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly professional PA to join an amazing London based design practice where you will be providing key support to the Principal Director who is a highly respected figure within the architecture scene! The Studio environment is extremely lively, busy and sociable so it would be a perfect place for you to flourish and excel within a growing team.
Your primary duties are as follows:-
- management of an ever-changing complex diary
- sole PA support to the studio Principal
- be the first point of contact for all initial communication, both internal and external
- manage all expenses and timesheets
- coordinate all involvement with regards to conferences and events
- organisation of all travel and accommodation for the Principal
- production of emails, letters and any presentation material
To be considered for this fabulous role you must possess the following attributes:-
- a minimum of 3 years experience working as a professional PA
- advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- superb problem solving skills and can use their own initiative
- excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- tenacious and resilient
- fantastic time management skills
- loves a challenge and thrives within a fast-paced creative studio based environment
This is such a great opportunity to join a creative and busy environment!
This is definitely a unique opportunity that doesn't come around very often so please get in touch ASAP on 020 3897 7700 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for PA to Director for a multi-award winning design practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly