Senior Architect/ Associate
Anderselite have pleasure in working with a busy and successful Bristol studio who are currently looking for a Senior Project Architect.
The role requires at least 3 years post qualification experience and evidence of job running on projects. You must have strong Residential, Housing and masterplanning experience and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
Projects include one off high end residential dwellings, mixed use high rise residential developments, listed buildings and conservation areas as well as a range of other housing proposals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To effectively manage a portfolio of projects from the development of the initial concept, through working drawings to the handover of the finished building back to the client;
- To develop a positive, consultative and direct relationship with the client;
- To present your proposals to the client and to help them make the right choices within the constraints of their budget;
- To work closely alongside the Project Director to produce the initial budget and to carefully manage costs throughout the project;
- To manage the planning application process
- To work in collaboration with the Design Team.
There is an excellent salary on offer as well as rewards package and benefits as well as promotion and on-going training given.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy