RIBA Part 2 Architectual Assistant
Currently looking for a RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a leading Architectural practice in central Cheshire. This company have long been established as one of the North-West's premium Architectural companies. They are known to deliver all types of Architectural Designs; predominantly within the premium automotive sector (High-End, High-spec car showrooms) through to individual Residential units. Due to winning a number of new projects, this office is looking to strengthen their team to deliver numerous new, high-value projects across the country.
Responsibilities of the RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant -
* Prepare, develop and edit, under the guidance of the Project Architect or project leader, drawings, images, models and other documents relating to the design
* Involvement in various stages of projects, from concept design to construction and handover, using REVIT or Microstation.
* Developing representations of design options for further discussion by the design team.
* Meeting timescales, financial budgets and fee/cost targets.
Requirements of the Part 2 Architectural Assistant -
* Qualified to degree level in relevant subject (RIBA part II)
* Experience of using AutoCAD
* REVIT or Microstation experience also preferable.
* Comprehensive understanding of UK Building Regulations
* A forward thinking individual, ability to demonstrate a clear, confident manner along with strong technical proficiency
* Strong design, planning and representation skills
* Confidence communicating clearly and concisely to all levels in a business
* A proactive attitude: showing initiative, determination and drive to all project undertaken
* Good organisational skills with experience in working to tight deadlines
Salary is between £23,000 and £27,500
This is a perfect opportunity to develop existing key skills whilst learning new techniques in a contemporary and friendly working environment.