Junior Interior Designer - Commercial
Junior Interior Designer - Commercial / London / Salary up to £26,000 / Permanent
With a growing portfolio in commercial interiors, our clients are looking for a Junior Interior Designer to join their London team.
As Junior Interior Designer, your role would be to provide support to the Head of Interior Design and project teams, whilst developing and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of FF&E and material trends.
The ideal candidate will be an Interior design graduate with a minimum of 1 year experience. We are looking for someone with excellent graphic, Adobe creative suite and AutoCAD skills. Experience working with Rhino and V-Ray would be desirable.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and curious about innovation in materiality and design.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- To provide support to Head of Interior Design and project teams where required.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of FF&E and materials trends
- Maintaining samples library
- Day to Day support for Head of Interior Design
- Arranging meetings with suppliers
- Responsible for the Interiors/materials newsletters
- Developing relationships with suppliers
- Maintaining the suppliers contacts database
- Providing support to the projects team: ordering samples, materials research and assistance with finishes schedules and presentations
- FF&E duties on specific projects
KEY SKILLS OF THE JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Interior design graduate with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Excellent graphics skills Adobe creative suite
- Excel /office
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to see a job through to a high standard
- Passionate and curious about design and design trends
- Highly organised, efficient, process driven with the ability to think abstractly
- Rhino and V-Ray - desirable
- Revit - desirable
- May be required to assist in client meetings on occasion
If you are interested in finding out more about this Junior Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.