Senior/Project Architect - London
Rather impressive studio that showcases quite stunning design & is being hailed as a new leading Architecture practice, has a pretty interesting opportunity for an Project/Senior Architect to join their team. There is fast track career progression with continued career options on offer with this studio.
Core Capabilities & Responsibilities:
- Proven track record of UK project experience
- Full client facing experience with good design, technical and management experience across all RIBA work stages
- Exceptional designer with experience from design led practices
- Responsible for managing design teams and managing workload & mentoring junior team members
- An ability to lead successful project teams with an in-depth understanding of construction methods
- Residential/mixed use scheme experience preferred
This is a key senior role within the studio and they are looking for someone that wants to be a part of a successful growing team with passion and ambition. Vectorworks preferred but training given.
If you would like to know more in confidence, please send your details asap.